[MGSA-L] Columbia University Seminar in Modern Greek, Panos Dragonas, "Biopolitics of Domesticity in Modern Athens, " November 16

Dimitris Antoniou dmtrsntn19 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 19:08:11 PST 2016

Dear list members,

Next Wednesday the Program in Hellenic Studies at Columbia University will
be holding the year's second meeting of the University Seminar in Modern
Greek:

Date and Time: Wednesday, November 16, 7:00 pm
Location: Philosophy 507, Columbia University
Title: "Biopolitics of Domesticity in Modern Athens"
Speaker: Panos Dragonas (Professor of Architecture and Urban Design,
University of Patras and Visiting Research Fellow, Stanley J. Seeger Center
for Hellenic Studies, Princeton University)
Respondent: Ioanna Theocharopoulou (Assistant Professor at the School of
Constructed Environments, Parsons, The New School)

Seminar participants are asked to read papers in advance, and those
interested in attending should contact me (da2005 at columbia.edu) for a copy
of Professor Dragonas's paper. We look forward to seeing you at our seminar.

With all good wishes,
Dimitris Antoniou
Co-chair of the University Seminar in Modern Greek
Columbia University