[MGSA-L] Two new papers: Punishment in Post-Dictatorial Greece & Causes, Conduct and Consequences of the 2008 Greek Unrest

Leonidas Cheliotis L.Cheliotis at hotmail.co.uk
Tue May 31 09:22:25 PDT 2016

Dear Roland,

I hope this message finds you well.

Please find below links to a couple of new papers Sappho Xenakis and I co-authored recently, the first focusing on state punishment in Greece before, during and after the dictatorship of 1967-74, and the second on the causes, conduct, and consequences of the 2008 Greek unrest.

Cheliotis, L. K. and S. Xenakis (2016, in press) 'Punishment and Political Systems: State Punitiveness in Post-Dictatorial Greece', Punishment & Society 18(3).

http://www.lcheliotis.net/uploads/2/2/0/5/22057848/punishment_and_political_systems_-_state_punitiveness_in_post-dictatorial_greece_-_leonidas_cheliotis_and_sappho_xenakis_-_final_proofs.pdf

Xenakis, S. and L. K. Cheliotis (2016, in press) '"Glocal Disorder: Causes, Conduct and Consequences of the 2008 Greek Unrest', European Journal of Criminology 13(5).
http://www.lcheliotis.net/uploads/2/2/0/5/22057848/glocal_disorder_-_causes_conduct_and_consequences_of_the_2008_greek_unrest_-_xenakis_and_cheliotis_-_final_proofs.pdf

I would be grateful if you could please consider posting them on MGSA's email list.

With thanks and best wishes,

Leonidas

--
Dr. Leonidas K. Cheliotis
Assistant Professor of Criminology

Postal address: Department of Social Policy, London School of
Economics and Political Science, Old Academic Building,
Houghton Street, London WC2A 2AE, UK
Email: L.Cheliotis at lse.ac.uk
Website: www.lcheliotis.net<http://www.lcheliotis.net>