[MGSA-L] E-learning University of Athens - Discount to all MGSA members

Nikos Filippakis nikos.filippakis at edumarketing.eu
Tue May 10 03:57:45 PDT 2016

​

Study while you work and get an official certificate - Apply before May 30!

We are happy to share with you the new Cultural e-learning programmes at
the University of Athens
<http://elearninguoa.org/?utm_source=mgsa-newsletter-direct&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=MGSA_Direct_Cultural>,
all taught in English and leading to an Official Certificate. A discount of
15% is offered to all MGSA members!

Drawing on the expertise of senior academics and experts we offer
e-learning programmes in a variety of fields. They combine innovative
teaching techniques and interaction with your personal tutor through a
friendly online educational platform. All the courses are designed with the
aim to interconnect academic and applied knowledge in various subjects from
archaeology and philosophy to economics.

The University of Athens has designed a number of different e-learning
programmes on subjects relative to Greek and Ancient Greek Culture.
E-learning courses on Ancient Greek Philosophy, Ancient Greek Theatre and
Drama, Archaeology and many more fields can be found in the Culture
category. View all courses in Culture and Apply.
<http://elearninguoa.org/programmes/culture?utm_source=mgsa-newsletter-direct&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=MGSA_Direct_Cultural>

Applications are open for courses in all categories: Coaching, Culture,
Economics, Environment | Architecture, Health, Intangible Culture Heritage,
Nanotechnology | Nanomedicine.

A discount of 15% is offered to all MGSA members. Once you apply, please
email our Admissions Office at info at elearninguoa.org, write your name,
surname, and mention that you are a member of MGSA.

Feel free to contact us for any inquiry you may have regarding the
application process and the courses we offer.

We will be happy to hear from you!

*E-learning University of Athens *

Stadiou 5, 10562, Athens

+30 2103689359, +30 2103689319

info at elearninguoa.org

www.elearninguoa.org

*We encourage you to forward this information to anyone that might be
interested in our courses.*

--

[image: photo]
*Nikos Filippakis*