[MGSA-L] Fw: Invitation to attend: Renegotiating History in light of the 'Greek Crisis'

Roland Moore rolandmo at pacbell.net
Wed Mar 9 10:28:28 PST 2016

     On Wednesday, March 9, 2016 10:15 AM, Vasiliki Kaisidou <vasiliki.kaisidou at seh.ox.ac.uk> wrote:

  Dear all,
I hope this email finds you well. I am taking the liberty of writing to kindly let you know of our new graduate workshop/ conference.
Please circulate the invitation to anyone interested in attending our workshop.

Invitation to attend:
Renegotiating History in light of the 'Greek Crisis'
How has the ‘Greek crisis’ mediated the ways in which Greeks conceive of, negotiate and perform their history- however ancient or recent?
Join us for an exciting one day workshop organised by graduate students, for graduate students, under the auspices and with the generous support of the Society for Modern Greek Studies (http://www.moderngreek.org.uk/society/) and the Sub-Faculty of Modern Greek at the University of Oxford.
The workshop also participates in the network 'The Cultural Politics of the Greek Crisis' (http://culpolgreekcrisis.com/).
Date: Wednesday 16 March 2016Time: 9:15 am - 6:45 pmVenue: Room 2, Taylor Institution, University of Oxford, St. Giles, Oxford, OX1 3NA
This event isfree and all are welcome! Interested parties are asked to register via email atmgworkshop2016 at gmail.com by Monday 14 March 2016. Please find the programme attached.
Kind regards,