[MGSA-L] Important Conference Announcement

June Samaras june.samaras at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 05:12:20 PST 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Hellenic American College" <news at haec.gr>
Date: Mar 4, 2016 1:45 AM
Subject: Important Conference Announcement
To: "june.samaras at gmail.com" <june.samaras at gmail.com>

> This newsletter uses UTF-8 Unicode character encoding. In case of viewing
problems set the encoding accordingly.

> Important Conference Announcement
>

> Hellenic American University, Manchester, New Hampshire, USA, in
cooperation with Hellenic American College, Athens, Greece is pleased to
announce that

> ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
>
> for the 1st International Conference
>
> “Europe in Discourse: Identity, Diversity, Borders”
>

> The International Conference Europe in Discourse: Identity, Diversity,
Borders, which will take place September 23rd- 25th in Athens, Greece, is a
unique three-day conference providing students and scholars from various
disciplines the opportunity to present and discuss research on topics
ranging from the course of European integration to the refugee and
sovereign debt crises.

> Following the enthusiastic response to the call for papers, the
Scientific Committee reviewed more than 300 papers were submitted for
review from a wide range of disciplines and from more than 40 countries. A
great program is being put together for the conference, which will feature
world-renowned plenary speakers and a large number of parallel sessions.

> Online registration is open (http://europeindiscourse.eu/registration)
and includes:
> attendance and participation at all conference sessions and
presentations, including plenary addresses and parallel sessions;
> lunch and coffee breaks on the days of the conference;
> Conference welcome reception;
> access to Conference proceedings.
> There will be a Conference Dinner on Saturday September 24th. The cost of
the dinner is not included in the registration fee. If you wish to attend,
you will need to purchase a ticket when you register.

> If you have questions about the conference or need assistance with your
registration, please contact the Conference Registration Secretariat at
eidregistration at hauniv.edu.

> We will be uploading information on local accommodation in the next few
weeks. To receive up-to-date conference news we invite you to sign up for
the newsletter on the Conference website if you haven’t do so already and
follow us on twitter and facebook.

> We look forward to welcoming you in Athens in September.
>
> On Behalf of the Conference Organizing Committee
> Europe in Discourse: Identity, Diversity, Borders
> September 23-25, 2016, Athens GREECE
>
> If you do not wish to receive this newsletter or any other informational
material from the Hellenic American College click here to unsubscribe.