[MGSA-L] "The Greeks" and "A Democracy Forum"

Karakatsanis, Neovi M nkarakat at iusb.edu
Wed Jul 6 01:10:14 PDT 2016

Colleagues,

We just heard from Arthur Dimopoulos about two exciting events that we’d like to call your attention to:

“The Greeks,” an exhibit at the National Geographic Museum on display through October 10, 2016, which is not to be missed.

The Museum will also host “A Democracy Forum” on  September 26 at 7:30 pm, with panelists Josiah Ober, Brook Manville, Markos Kounalakis and former ambassador Eleni Tsakopoulos Kounaliakis.  The panel will be moderated by Bill Antholis.  For more information see:

http://events.nationalgeographic.com/washingtondc/2016/09/26/democracy-forum-dc/

Neovi