[MGSA-L] Any suggestions for improving this list?

Roland Moore rolandmo at pacbell.net
Wed Feb 17 07:49:41 PST 2016

Dear MGSA-L subscribers,
Hello.  In preparation for the MGSA Board's technology committee report, John Maas asked if anyone had ideas about how to improve the functioning of this MGSA List.  As he noted, "It has been years since anything related has been discussed, at least no one has raised it since I joined the MGSA."
As you have probably noticed, at present MGSA-L is simply an announcements list - rarely if ever is there a discussion.  However, when people have discussed, the discussions have tended to annoy other people!  Therefore, I haven't heard any complaints from long-time users about the lack of discussions on the list.  If someone would like a discussion, I'm all for it - any suggestions?  Or do we need a different forum for that?  Discuss!  (...or let me know privately).
Yours, Rolandrolandmo at pacbell.net