[MGSA-L] Columbia University Seminar in Modern Greek, Mazower and Giannaris's "Techniques of the Body, " December 12

Dimitris Antoniou dmtrsntn19 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 19:46:46 PST 2016

Dear list members,

On Monday, December 12, the Program in Hellenic Studies at Columbia
University will be holding the year's third meeting of the University
Seminar in Modern Greek:

Date and Time: Monday, December 12, 6:00 pm
Location: Second Floor Common Room, Heyman Center
Screening of Mark Mazower and Constantine Giannaris's *Techniques of the
Body* (2016)

The screening will be followed by a discussion between Mark Mazower  (Ira
D. Wallach Professor, Department of History, Columbia University) and Naor
Ben-Yehoyada (Assistant Professor, Department of Anthropology, Columbia
University). We look forward to seeing you at our seminar.

http://heymancenter.org/events/techniques-of-the-body/

With all good wishes,
Dimitris Antoniou
Co-chair of the University Seminar in Modern Greek
Columbia University