[MGSA-L] information on our program and organization

Van Steen, Gonda gonda at ufl.edu
Tue Aug 23 15:14:23 PDT 2016

Dear Sir, Mardam,

As requested, may I hereby submit the details of one organization and of our own Modern Greek Program.

The Modern Greek Studies Association can be reached at mgsa.org at gmail.com<mailto:mgsa.org at gmail.com> . It's website is http://www.mgsa.org,<http://www.mgsa.org> and its directories list Modern Greek programs and faculty throughout the United States and Canada. The mailing address for the MGSA is:

Modern Greek Studies Association
c/o Gonda Van Steen, Executive Director MGSA
University of Florida
Dept. of Classics and Center for Greek Studies
125 Dauer Hall
Gainesville, FL 32611-7435
USA
Tel. 352-273-3796

Our own Center for Greek Studies at the University of Florida and its Modern Greek Program can be reached via email gonda at ufl.edu<mailto:gonda at ufl.edu> and mailing address:

Gonda Van Steen,
Cassas Chair in Greek Studies
University of Florida
Dept. of Classics and Center for Greek Studies
125 Dauer Hall
Gainesville, FL 32611-7435
USA
Tel. 352-273-3796

We thank you very much for your interest.
Sincerely,
Gonda Van Steen