[MGSA-L] MGSA Symposium Call for Papers

Karakatsanis, Neovi M nkarakat at iusb.edu
Sun Aug 21 19:31:50 PDT 2016

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

As many of us have returned to our offices and are preparing for the start of classes, I send a reminder that the Call for Papers for the next MGSA Symposium, including submission details and deadlines, can be found at http://mgsasymposium.org/cfp.html.   Please consider submitting your  paper proposal soon and feel free to circulate this call as broadly as possible to friends and other colleagues.  The Symposium will take place at Stockton University on November 2-5, 2017.
Please also note the following important deadlines:
January 15, 2017 ‐ Individual Abstract Submission Deadline.
January 31, 2017 ‐ Panel Submission Deadline.
January 31, 2017 ‐ Special Session (roundtable, workshop, or luncheon brainstorming session) Proposal Submission Deadline.

For up-to-date general information about the symposium, please visit http://mgsasymposium.org.
Detailed information on the symposium’s location, including how to get there, can be found here: http://mgsasymposium.org/gt.html.

Sincerely,

Neovi Karakatsanis