[MGSA-L] OUT-OF-PRINT SCHOLARLY BOOKS ABOUT THE MIDDLE EAST

berkowitz at frontiernet.net berkowitz at frontiernet.net
Mon Aug 15 08:06:25 PDT 2016

For more than thirtyfive years, we have been selling used and out-of-print scholarly books, firstby mailing catalogues and now by emailing them. In the hope that you mightbecome a new customer, we are attaching a copy of our newest catalogue,specifically the section that we think might be most appropriate to yourinterests. The catalogue section has been created as a word document and isperfectly safe to open. If you are reluctant to open the attachment, we wouldbe happy to send the appropriate section to you in the body of an email(exactly as this message is sent). The catalogue can also be sent to you as apdf attachment.

Our catalogues contain three sections: the ancient Old World (for example,Greece, Rome, Egypt, Mesopotamia); the Middle East from the end of the ancientworld to present time (including modernGreek and Byzantium); Mediaeval, Renaissance and Reformation Europe toabout 1700. If you would like to see another section of the catalogue, pleaselet us know.

We would be happy to put your name into our database for future catalogues.Otherwise, this will be the only sample catalogue sent to you.

The first step in ordering from our Catalogue is easy. Just email back askingabout the availability of the book or books that interest you. In order to keepdown the cost of doing business (and thus the prices of our books), we do NOTaccept payment by credit card. Payment may be made in U.S. dollars by means ofa check or money order. Overseas customers may make payments by using Paypal,an online service which will accept your credit card and transfer your paymentto us, with the transaction appearing on your monthly credit card statement.

We have approximately 50,000 volumes in stock. Please send us your want list(either by email or regular mail) since we may have just what you are lookingfor on our shelves. Please share this catalogue with a colleague or friend.Thank you.

Sincerely,

Carl Sandler Berkowitz
Out-of-Print Books for Scholars