[MGSA-L] Talk tomorrow

Syrimis, George george.syrimis at yale.edu
Wed Apr 6 04:34:22 PDT 2016

Thursday, April 7, 4:30 PM

Luce Hall 202

Daphne Halikiopoulou

Associate Professor, University of Reading

"The Golden Dawn’s Nationalist Solution: Explaining the Rise of the Far Right in Greece"

For more information about the Program's activities visit our website at http://www.yale.edu/macmillan/hsp . Please also visit our “Community Events” section for local activities. You can also find us on Facebook. Search for “Hellenic Studies Program, Yale University”

The activities of the Hellenic Studies Program are generously funded by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Center for Hellenic Studies at Yale University.