[MGSA-L] New Information on Symposium Now Available

Karakatsanis, Neovi M nkarakat at iusb.edu
Wed Sep 30 09:51:19 PDT 2015

Those attending the MGSA Symposium in Atlanta will find our Symposium "Place" tab (http://mgsasymposium.org/gt.html) very helpful, with new information just added, including directions on public transportation from the airport to the city center, information on parking (for those driving), an interactive map of the site, and much more.

Also, please remember that after tomorrow (October 1), registration fees will increase.  To register visit: https://mgsa.press.jhu.edu/membership/conference.

While on-site registration will be available on the following days and times, credit cards will not be accepted.

Thursday, October 15, 2015, from 2-6 pm, in the Lobby of the Ellis Hotel
Friday, October 16, 2015, from 9 am-1 pm, Loudermilk Center (2nd floor foyer)
Saturday, October 17, from 9 am-1 pm, Loudermilk Center (2nd floor foyer)

As always, if you have any difficulties registering for the Symposium, please don't hesitate to contact Neovi Karakatsanis (nkarakat at iusb.edu<mailto:nkarakat at iusb.edu>) or Gonda Van Steen (gonda at ufl.edu<mailto:gonda at ufl.edu>) for assistance.

We look forward to seeing you in Atlanta.

Sakis Gekas, Program Committee Chair

Louis A. Ruprecht, Jr., Local Arrangements Committee Chair

Neovi Karakatsanis, MGSA President

Gonda Van Steen, MGSA Executive Director