[MGSA-L] Symposium Registration

Karakatsanis, Neovi M nkarakat at iusb.edu
Mon Sep 28 11:33:24 PDT 2015

Dear Colleagues:

We send a quick reminder about registration for the MGSA Symposium.  Please note that after October 1, 2015, registration fees will increase.  So register now by visiting: https://mgsa.press.jhu.edu/membership/conference.

On-site registration will also be available, but credit cards will not be accepted (checks and cash only, with a strong preference for checks please).

The on-site registration desk will be available on the following days and times:

Thursday, October 15, 2015, from 2-6 pm, in the Lobby of the Ellis Hotel
Friday, October 16, 2015, from 9 am-1 pm, Loudermilk Center (2nd floor foyer)
Saturday, October 17, from 9 am-1 pm, Loudermilk Center (2nd floor foyer)

To reserve a room at one of the conference hotels, please consult:  http://mgsasymposium.org/gt.html.

As always, if you have any difficulties registering for the Symposium, please don't hesitate to contact Neovi Karakatsanis (nkarakat at iusb.edu<mailto:nkarakat at iusb.edu>) or Gonda Van Steen (gonda at ufl.edu<mailto:gonda at ufl.edu>) for assistance.

We look forward to seeing you in Atlanta.

Sakis Gekas, Program Committee Chair

Louis A. Ruprecht, Jr., Local Arrangements Committee Chair

Neovi Karakatsanis, MGSA President

Gonda Van Steen, MGSA Executive Director