[MGSA-L] This Day In History: American Hellenic Educational Progressive Association Founded

Kosta Dalageorgas kdalageorgas at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 22 15:01:05 PDT 2015

This in an older story that I listened to on NPR here in Atlanta:

 This Day In History: American Hellenic Educational Progressive Association Founded

|   |
| This Day In History: American Hellenic Educational Progr...If we were to turn Atlanta's clock back 93 years from this past Sunday to 1922, we'd witness the creation of the American Hellenic Educational Progressive |
|  |
| View on wabe.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |