[MGSA-L] The Keeley Book Prize Winner

Kostis Kornetis kornetis at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 01:52:52 PDT 2015

Dear Professor Keeley,

Thank you for you kind message.
I am very grateful to the Modern Greek Studies Association and to the
Keeley Book Prize Committee for offering me the opportunity to be
considered as a candidate. I feel blessed to have received such an
important award.

Yours sincerely,
Kostis Kornetis

--
Kostis Kornetis
Conex Researcher

Children of the Dictatorship: Student Resistance, Cultural Politics and the
"Long 1960s" in Greece
<http://www.berghahnbooks.com/title.php?rowtag=KornetisChildren>

Learning Culture Through City Soundscapes
<http://sound-cities.turkmas.uoa.gr/>