[MGSA-L] Preliminary Symposium Program now available

Karakatsanis, Neovi M nkarakat at iusb.edu
Thu Sep 3 10:38:03 PDT 2015

Dear Colleagues:

We are pleased to announce that the Preliminary Program for October's MGSA Symposium in Atlanta is now available on our website.  To view the Program, go to http://www.mgsa.org and click on "Preliminary Program Schedule for Symposium 24."

Please note that the early registration period for the Symposium ends on September 15.  After this date, registration fees will increase.

Also, if you have not yet made hotel reservations, please consult:  http://mgsasymposium.org/gt.html  Note that the conference hotels will release unclaimed rooms, and rooms will no longer be available at the rate negotiated by the Local Arrangements Committee after September 15.  So make your reservations today.

We look forward to seeing you in Atlanta.

Sakis Gekas, Program Committee Chair

Louis A. Ruprecht, Jr., Local Arrangements Committee Chair

Neovi Karakatsanis, MGSA President

Gonda Van Steen, MGSA Executive Director