[MGSA-L] Anastasiadis talk at Yale this week

Syrimis, George george.syrimis at yale.edu
Mon Oct 26 08:58:38 PDT 2015

Thursday, October 29, 4:30 PM, Luce Hall 102

“The (un)Orthodox State: Modern Greece and the Mediterranean Origins of a Counter-Model of Governance”

Tassos Anastasiadis
History and Classical Studies Department, McGill University

For more information about the Program's activities visit our website at http://www.yale.edu/macmillan/hsp . Please also visit our “Community Events” section for local activities. You can also find us on Facebook. Search for “Hellenic Studies Program, Yale University”

The activities of the Hellenic Studies Program are generously funded by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Center for Hellenic Studies at Yale University.