[MGSA-L] [eefc] Learning Greek

Irene Kacandes Irene.Kacandes at dartmouth.edu
Tue Nov 24 02:42:51 PST 2015

Hi Jerry and anyone else out there with beginning/intermediate language learners.  I was given a grant a few years back and developed a thoroughly glossed story reader.  The grant allows me to distribute the book for free.
If you want a copy, please write to me off list:
irene.kacandes at dartmouth.edu
and send me a snail mail address.
Good luck,
Irene