[MGSA-L] New Occasional Papers

Neni Panourgia np255 at columbia.edu
Mon Nov 2 07:10:23 PST 2015

Dear members of the MGSA-List,

Happy November.

Please visit the /JMGS/ website to find the new Occasional Papers that
we just published on the Solidarity Movement in Greece. Solidarity Paper
6 is by Theodoros Rakopoulos on the anti-middlemen movement and
Solidarity Paper 7 is by Heath Cabot on Solidarity Clinics. You can find
them both here
> http://www.press.jhu.edu/journals/journal_of_modern_greek_studies/greek_politics.html
Please note that we are trying to fix the broken link to the Karpozilos
interview, so please visit us again for that.

Please also note that Occasional Papers does not accept unsolicited
manuscripts.

All best wishes,

Neni Panourgia,

Occasional Papers Editor

--
__________________________________

Professor Neni Panourgiá
For reasons that Melina Merkouri explained, I Never work On Sunday

2013-2016
Visiting Associate Professor
Anthropology Department
The New School for Social Research
6 East 16th Street, Office 921
Tel. 212-229-5757
New York, NY 10011

ICLS
Heyman Center for the Humanities,
Columbia University,
New York, NY 10027

Social Sciences Editor
Journal of Modern Greek Studies
http://muse.jhu.edu/journals/journal_of_modern_greek_studies/toc/mgs.29.1.html

Dangerous Citizens. The Greek Left and the Terror of the State
www.dangerouscitizens.columbia.edu