[MGSA-L] Reminder: Upcoming Presentation on Pioneer Greek American women writers /Thessaloniki-School of English

Theodora Patrona tpatrona at gmail.com
Sun May 17 13:13:13 PDT 2015

Dear All,
A reminder for an upcoming presentation
Hope to see you there!
T.P.

*Wednesday 20 May*

*19:15*

*Library 308A/ School of English, *
*New Philosophy Building/Aristotle University of Thessaloniki*

*Problematics  of Culture and Theory *

*Resurfacing:*

* Iphigeneia Copadis, the Greek American women’s
periodical Ellenis (1949-1955) and female ethnic space in mid-twentieth
century*

*By *

*Theodora D. Patrona, Ph.D*

*Independent Scholar*

*2012 Tsakopoulos Hellenic Collection Fellow (Elios Society)*