[MGSA-L] New Publication: Anatolia College by W. McGree

George Baloglou gbaloglou at gmail.com
Sun May 10 12:37:17 PDT 2015

I would like to mention here my Anatolia College postings of twenty years
ago, based on excerpts from George White's* "Adventuring With Anatolia
College" and collected at http://oswego.edu/~baloglou/anatolia/college.html
(a site still visited about twice per day). [Three years ago I was informed
that White's book was translated into Turkish in 1997.]

*George White was the grandfather of a colleague of mine at the Mathematics
Department at SUNY Oswego, where I taught from 1988 to 2008.

--

Γιώργος Μπαλόγλου -- Θεσσαλονίκη

http://www.oswego.edu/~baloglou (1988 - 2008)

http://crystallomath.wordpress.com (2009 - )