[MGSA-L] Homer in Greek literature (Syrimis, George)

Maria Akritidou maria.akritidou at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 23:35:45 PDT 2015

> Dear George
>
> Although for the time being it includes the usual suspects as you say, you
> may find of use the corpus (with concordance) of Modern Greek poetr
> <http://www.greek-language.gr/digitalResources/literature/tools/concordance/index.html>y,
> in development by the Center for the Greek Language.
>
> You can try searching for homeric references in a number of ways:
>
>    - for all the references in the poems themselves, you can use the simple
>    search box
>    <http://www.greek-language.gr/digitalResources/literature/tools/concordance/search.html?lq=>
>    (πχ. Ομηρ*, Ιλιαδ*, Οδυσσ*, Ελπήν* etc)
>

>    - for references specific to the titles of the two homeric works, you
>    can limit your search using the option *Κατάλογοι λέξεων> Τίτλοι έργων
>    άλλων συγγραφέων* (you can leave the search box blank in order for the
>    full list to appear)
>

>    - for homeric references in the mottos and other paratextual elements
>    (or for translations of homeric works in Modern Greek), check the option *Ειδικά
>    κριτήρια* and type again part of a word like Ομηρ* in the search box.
>
> Feel free to contact me off the list for any further questions (you will
> find further instructions
> here
> <http://www.greek-language.gr/digitalResources/literature/tools/concordance/help_search.html>).
> I also have access to the full works of Palamas, which are not yet
> published in the corpus (soon though), and I would be glad to assist you
> with concordance searches in these works too.

I should also mention tha the CGL is developing
<http://www.greek-language.gr/greekLang/files/document/fylladio_4_arxaia_1.pdf>a
digital anthology of world literature inspired by ancient Greek myths, and
a database specific for the reception of the trojan myth in art and
literature.

 http://fu-berlin.academia.edu/MariaAkritidou