[MGSA-L] Greek American Radicals

June Samaras june.samaras at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 12:16:25 PDT 2015

SUMMER FILM: GREEK-AMERICAN RADICALS: THE UNTOLD STORY

> > Sunday, August 9, 2015
> >
> > 3:00 - 5:00 pm
> >
> > $10 per person
> >

> > Greek-American Radicals narrates the story of Greek-American radicalism
from the era of mass migration till the McCarthy period in the 50s.
Focusing from the Great Depression to the demise of ethnic radicalism in
the 50s, the documentary Greek-American Radicals: the Untold Story brings
forth an alternative vision of Greek-American history that highlights the
transformations and multiple interrelations between ethnicity, class and
radicalism.

> > Online tickets available, visit our website
> > The National Hellenic Museum counts on your support to help us preserve
and
> > share Greek heritage through programs, events, and exhibitions like
these.
> > Please consider becoming a member or renewing your membership today!
> >
> > SUPPORT NHM
> > National Hellenic Museum-333 S. Halsted St.,
Chicago-312-655-1234-nationalhellenicmuseum.org
> > Forward this email
> >

> > This email was sent to kalamosbooks at gmail.com by rlee at hellenicmuseum.org
|
> > Update Profile/Email Address | Rapid removal with SafeUnsubscribe™ |
Privacy Policy.

> > National Hellenic Museum | 333 South Halsted Street | Chicago | IL |
60661