[MGSA-L] Countdown: 5 more days on your submissions of panels and special sessions

Van Steen, Gonda gonda at ufl.edu
Mon Jan 26 06:29:12 PST 2015

Dear colleagues,
In the midst of election fever, please don't forget that submissions for pre-organized panels and special sessions for the MGSA Symposium (October 15-18, 2015), are due by this Saturday, January 31: http://mgsasymposium.org/cfp.html.

Our Symposium keynote speaker will be Professor Yannis Hamilakis, Professor of Archaeology at the University of Southampton. We are honored that Professor Hamilakis has graciously agreed to give the keynote address and remain throughout the Symposium for further conversation with attendees. A number of cultural and other special events are also being planned.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact Gonda Van Steen, MGSA Executive Director (at mgsa.org at gmail.com<mailto:mgsa.org at gmail.com>).

We're looking forward to seeing you in warm(!) Atlanta.

Best regards,

Gonda Van Steen
University of Florida
Dept. of Classics and Center for Greek Studies
125 Dauer Hall
Gainesville, FL 32611-7435
Tel. 352-273-3796
Fax 352-846-0297