[MGSA-L] Benaki Museum, Athens | Position Announcement: Director

Handaka handaka at benaki.gr
Thu Jan 22 02:31:30 PST 2015

Dear all,

I would like to draw your attention on an important announcement by the Benaki Museum Board of Trustees.

Following the Press Conference held on 31 October 2014, where the Benaki Museum announced the retirement of its Director, Prof. Angelos Delivorrias,

his appointment to the Benaki Museum Board of Trustees and the process of his succession,

we would like to inform you that the Position Announcement is now up on the home page of the Benaki Museum website.

You may find it here <http://www.benaki.gr/index.asp?id=4050101&sid=257&cat=0&lang=en> .

We would be grateful if you could also contribute by advertising the announcement in every possible way,

so as to make sure that as many people interested as possible learn about it.

Thank you

Δρ. Σοφία Χανδακά Ι Dr. Sophia Handaka
Τμήμα Πολιτισμών του Κόσμου - Επιμελήτρια Ι Department of World Cultures -Curator
ΜΟΥΣΕΙΟ ΜΠΕΝΑΚΗ Ι BENAKI MUSEUM
Κουμπάρη 1, 10674, Αθήνα Ι 1 Koumbari str., 10674, Athens, Greece
Δευτέρα έως Πέμπτη Ι Monday to Thursday
Τ +30 210 3671024
handaka at benaki.gr
www.benaki.gr <http://www.benaki.gr>

Benakishop.gr <http://benakishop.gr>

Follow us on <http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Benaki-Museum/292989569632>   <http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Benaki-Museum/292989569632>    <http://twitter.com/TheBenakiMuseum>    <http://www.flickr.com/groups/1096897@N24/>    <http://instagram.com/thebenakimuseum/>    <http://www.youtube.com/user/BenakiMuseum>