[MGSA-L] To post to MGSA-L, do so from the email with which you are subscribed. If you are unsure that it went out, check the MGSA-L archives

Roland Moore rolandmo at pacbell.net
Tue Jan 20 13:57:38 PST 2015

Hi, everyone.

If ever you wonder if a message of yours reached the readership, check out the MGSA-L archives, organized by month and then you can sort by sender, date, etc.:
http://maillists.uci.edu/pipermail/mgsa-l/
If it didn't, perhaps you sent it from an email address that is not subscribed to the list (all those automatically end up in the spam hole).
Note: large postings (e.g., those with giant PDF posters attached) and posts from infrequent contributors or nonmembers have to be approved by me, and I'm not always on email, even though it may seem like it.  Thus a posting may need up to 12 hours for a review before it is released.
Let me know if you want me to forward something.
With best wishes for this new year -Roland
rolandmo at pacbell.net