[MGSA-L] Forthcoming translations of contemporary Greek lit?

Karen Emmerich karenemmerich at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 11:24:44 PST 2015

Hi folks,

I've been asked to write a piece about contemporary Greek lit (in Greek,
not in translation), and would like if at all possible to publicize
forthcoming translations of contemporary Greek lit in English translations.
So if any of you are working on anything, or know of anyone who is working
on something that is _slated for publication_ in the next year or so,
please let me know! Offlist is fine (karenemmerich at gmail.com), though other
people on the list might be interested, too.

And with the opportunity: my own translation of Sophia Nikolaidou's 2010
HOREVOUN OI ELEFANTES will be published next month, with the title THE
SCAPEGOAT, by Melville House. Remember, course adoptions help support Greek
lit in translation!

Best,
Karen