[MGSA-L] MGSA stock of Bulletins, journal issues, books

Van Steen, Gonda gonda at ufl.edu
Sun Jan 18 14:34:53 PST 2015

Dear colleagues,

The Modern Greek Studies Association has a fairly large stock of old Bulletins, issues of the Journal of Modern Greek Studies and Byzantine and Modern Greek Studies, and other MGSA publications available, which it would like to sell to benefit the Association.

Here's what is available and what the MGSA charges for each item:

- lots of old Bulletins, available for free to anyone who is missing the odd one from his/her collection

- multiple copies of John Iatrides's Greece in the 1940s, in English and in Greek, and also the accompanying bibliography which appeared as a separate volume: we ask $10 per copy
http://www.amazon.com/Greece-1940s-Nation-Studies-Association/dp/0874511984
/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1415398100&sr=1-1&keywords=greece+in+the+19
40s

- multiple copies of Dia Philippides's Census of Modern Greek Literature: we ask $10 per copy
http://www.amazon.com/Census-Modern-Greek-Literature-English-Language/dp/09
12105011/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1415398136&sr=1-2-fkmr0&keywo
rds=census+of+modern+greek+lit

- multiple copies of John Petropulos, ed., Hellenism and the First Greek War of Liberation (1821-1830)

- many older issues of the MGSA's first journal, in collaboration with the UK: Byzantine and Modern Greek Studies: we ask $5.00 per copy. We do NOT have vol. 8, 10, 26-27.

- on average about 10 issues each of all past Journal of Modern Greek Studies issues, since 1983: we ask $5.00 per copy.

Please send inquiries to the MGSA's Executive Director, Gonda Van Steen at mgsa.org at gmail.com . The cost of domestic shipping is very reasonable if we can apply the library-to-library or "media mail" rates. All checks are to be made out to the Modern Greek Studies Association.

Thank you very much,
Gonda Van Steen

Gonda Van Steen
University of Florida
Dept. of Classics and Center for Greek Studies
125 Dauer Hall
Gainesville, FL 32611-7435
Tel. 352-273-3796
Fax 352-846-0297