[MGSA-L] REMINDER: Thursday, January 15, Deadline

Karakatsanis, Neovi M nkarakat at iusb.edu
Sun Jan 11 05:57:11 PST 2015

Colleagues,

Please don't forget that individual abstract submissions for the MGSA Symposium (October 15-18, 2015), are due this Thursday, January 15:  http://mgsasymposium.org/cfp.html.

Our keynote speaker will be Professor Yannis Hamilakis, Professor of Archaeology at the University of Southampton.  We are honored that Professor Hamilakis has graciously agreed to give the keynote address and remain throughout the Symposium for further conversation with attendees.  A number of cultural and other special events are also being planned.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact Gonda Van Steen, MGSA Executive Director (at mgsa.org at gmail.com<mailto:mgsa.org at gmail.com>), or me at nkarakat at iusb.edu<mailto:nkarakat at iusb.edu>.

We're looking forward to seeing you in Atlanta and hope you will attend!

Neovi Karakatsanis