[MGSA-L] New Facebook Page: CMGS at SF State

Martha Klironomos mkliro at sfsu.edu
Fri Jan 9 12:01:16 PST 2015

Dear Friends of the Center for Modern Greek Studies:

We have just launched a new Facebook page for the Center for Modern Greek Studies, the Nikos Kazantzakis Chair, and Modern Greek Studies Program at SF State University.

Please "Share" with family and friends for updates on our course offerings and upcoming cultural events, readings and lectures:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Center-for-Modern-Greek-Studies-the-Nikos-Kazantzakis-Chair-SFSU/275971942474326

Please "Like" us!

Here is the URL - website for the Modern Greek Studies Program for information on our upcoming Spring 2015 course offerings: mderngreekstudies.sfsu.edu

With best wishes for the New Year,

Professor Martha Klironomos
Director, Center for Modern Greek Studies

email: modgreek at sfsu.edu
tel: (415) 338-1892