[MGSA-L] “Excellence is a warped ambition,” ???

Neni Panourgia np255 at columbia.edu
Fri Feb 20 09:46:41 PST 2015

Please read what the ministry has said about excellence so that you will
know what you will be signing.
http://www.koutipandoras.gr/article/133719/yp-paideias-i-metriotita-prokyptei-apo-tin-vathmothiria-kai-papagalizein
np

--
__________________________________

Professor Neni Panourgiá
For reasons that Melina Merkouri explained, I Never work On Sunday

2013-2016
Visiting Associate Professor
Anthropology Department
The New School for Social Research
6 East 16th Street, Office 921
Tel. 212-229-5757
New York, NY 10011

ICLS
Heyman Center for the Humanities,
Columbia University,
New York, NY 10027

Social Sciences Editor
Journal of Modern Greek Studies
http://muse.jhu.edu/journals/journal_of_modern_greek_studies/toc/mgs.29.1.html

Dangerous Citizens. The Greek Left and the Terror of the State
www.dangerouscitizens.columbia.edu