[MGSA-L] Early bird ending soon - 11th International Conference on Greek Research

Roland Moore rolandmo at pacbell.net
Fri Apr 24 05:49:14 PDT 2015

From: Layla Plummer <layla.plummer at flinders.edu.au>
Date: April 23, 2015 at 7:19:37 AM GMT+3
Subject: Early bird ending soon - 11th International Conference on Greek Research

The preliminary program for the 11th International Conference on Greek Research is now
available online and features over 35 presentations.

Early bird registration ends 30 April 2015. Take advantage of great savings and register now.

Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities are still available. Don’t miss out on the chance to
be part of this outstanding event.

Feel free to forward this email to colleagues and friends who may be interested. We look forward to welcoming you to our conference.

On behalf of the Conference Organising Committee

Kind regards

Layla Plummer
Conference Coordinator
School of Humanities – Modern Greek section
Flinders University, GPO Box 2100
ADELAIDE  SA 5001  AUSTRALIA

Tel:  (+61 8) 8201 3854
Fax: (+61 8) 8201 2784
Email:  layla.plummer at flinders.edu.au
Web: www.flinders.edu.au/greekconference

CRICOS Provider Number: 00114A

Disclaimer: Every effort is made to ensure information on this email is correct and up to date. However, Flinders University,
the Conference organizers and sponsors give no warranty and accept no responsibility for the accuracy or the completeness of the material and reserve the right at any time to make changes that are deemed appropriate.