[MGSA-L] Contemporary Greek Film Cultures Conference, Seattle, May 8-9, 2015 - Conference Program

Roland Moore rolandmo at pacbell.net
Tue Apr 14 01:54:40 PDT 2015

On Monday, April 13, 2015 8:42 PM, Nektaria Klapaki <nklapaki at u.washington.edu> wrote:

Dear members of the List,

The program for the Contemporary Greek Film Cultures Conference 2015 is now available online. The conference is hosted by the Hellenic Studies program at
the University of Washington and is taking place in Seattle, May 8-9. The conference is free and open to the public but registration is required. For registration information,
please visit the Hellenic Studies Program website at http://jsis.washington.edu/hellenic/

Feel free to forward this email to colleagues and friends who may be interested. We look forward to welcoming you to our conference.

On behalf of the Conference Local Arrangements Committee

Best wishes,

Nektaria G. Klapaki, Ph.D.
Acting Assistant Professor
Hellenic Studies Program
Jackson School of International Studies
Affiliate Assistant Professor
Gender, Women & Sexuality Studies Department
University of Washington
400 Thomson Hall, Box 353650
Seattle, WA 98195-3650
USA