[MGSA-L] TWO LECTURES BY ELENI BASTEA AT HARVARD

Rapti, Vassiliki rapti at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Sep 19 07:44:38 PDT 2014

Dear All,

On behalf of the Program of Modern Greek Studies at Harvard and its Interim Director Professor Michael Herzfeld, I would like to extend our cordial invitation to you to attend the following lectures by Professor Eleni Bastea, Regents’ Professor of Architecture and Director of the International Studies Institute, University of New Mexico:

"Legacies of a Lost Homeland: The Power of Place across the Aegean"

                       on Monday, September 22, at 2:00 p.m.
                                     in Harvard Hall 201

                                                &

"Modern Thessaloniki: Topographies of change and memory"
                      on Tuesday, September 23, at 6:30 p.m.
                        in Boylston Hall 110 (Fong Auditorium)

The events are free and open to the public.
http://news.harvard.edu/gazette/harvard-events/events-calendar/

Sincerely,
Vassiliki Rapti

Vassiliki Rapti, Ph.D