[MGSA-L] (no subject)

Charles Frazee cfrazee at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 13 10:49:28 PDT 2014

Dear friends,
    I would like to announce the publication of my new book entitled Constantiniople, Rome, and the churches of Greece.  It is published by Holy Cross Orthodox Press in Brookline.  Among other ideas it challenges the idea of the Great Schism of 1054, arguing it was an attempt at reconciliation following the closure of the Latin churches in the capital.
                                                                           Thanks very much.
                                                                                        Charles Frazee