[MGSA-L] Interested in Modern Greek Summer Intensive

Saffo Papantonopoulou papas949 at newschool.edu
Thu Sep 11 17:37:52 PDT 2014

Greetings MGSA list!

I am sorry to fill your inbox with a personal request but I figured this
was the best place to go. Please feel free to respond personally to me so
as not to fill up the listserv.

My name is Saffo Papantonopoulou and I am a PhD student at the University
of Arizona. I am looking for a Modern Greek intensive course this summer to
take in Greece. My modern Greek is... adequite, but I am hoping to gain
fluency. Ideally I would like to study in Thessaloniki, since that is where
I am planning to pursue fieldwork.

If anybody has any suggestions about the best places to look for an
intensive language program in Thessaloniki for the coming summer (I am
hoping to start researching options soon so as to begin applying for
funding) It would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you very much!

Best

Saffo Papantonopoulou
University of Arizona