[MGSA-L] Telepaideia: Modern Greek for Classicists, among other online courses.

Roland Moore rolandmo at pacbell.net
Wed Sep 3 11:34:35 PDT 2014

From: Ilias Kolokouris (iliaskolok at gmail.com)

The Paideia Institute for Humanistic Study is a non-profit organization with the mission of promoting the study of the humanities through innovative, experienced-based educational programming in the U.S. and abroad.

Founded in 2010, the Institute currently attracts students from the best universities across America to its Latin and Greek language programs each summer. Additionally, the Institute partners with high schools and universities to design customized educational experiences abroad for their students in Western Europe. Paideia staff members all have advanced degrees in their field and extensive experience in the countries where we operate.

We take a personal interest in every student we teach and are committed to showing them how a subtle appreciation of the humanities can make their lives fuller and richer.

Telepaideia: Fall Semester
Latin and Greek Live Online
The Paideia Institute is happy to announce its fall semester offerings in Telepaideia, a series of online courses in Latin and Ancient Greek. Telepaideia allows you study Latin and Greek online with expert teachers - all from the comfort of your own home. All you need is a computer and an internet connection.

In addition to our usual courses in conversational Latin and Attic Greek, this fall we'll also be offering several specialized courses:
	* Modern Greek for Classicists
	* Learn the modern Greek language from the perspective of the ancient.
	* Euripides' Medea
	* A traditional reading course on Euripides' great tragedy. Ideal for keeping up your Greek.
	* Advanced conversational Latin: Boethius' De Consolatione Philosophiae
	* Read and discuss Boethius' fascinating early Christian text in Latin.And introducing...
	* Living Latin at Home
	* Our first year-long course specifically designed for home schooled students.
See our website for more information on individual course offerings, cost, and times. Professional development credit is available for high school teachers.
Enroll Now

Enroll Now

Copyright © 2014 Paideia Institute, All rights reserved.
You are a friend of the classical humanities.

Our mailing address is:

Paideia Institute
540 President St
3rd FlBrooklyn, NY 11215