[MGSA-L] ASCSA Positions and Fellowships

Van Steen, Gonda gonda at ufl.edu
Wed Oct 22 10:59:20 PDT 2014

As the deadline of October 31 rapidly approaches, I am resending bulletins for the Elizabeth A. Whitehead Professors and the NEH Fellowships at the ASCSA. I would appreciate it if you would share these with your colleagues and former students, and encourage them to apply. There is still time to submit applications!

Also enclosed are position ads for the Assistant Director and the Director of Publications. These are major positions supporting the mission of the School so it is to all our advantage to have as many qualified applicants as possible.

All of these openings have an October 31st deadline, so please alert potential candidates as soon as possible.

All best regards,
Jenifer

Professor Jenifer Neils
Chair, Managing Committee
American School of Classical Studies at Athens
6-8 Charlton Street
Princeton NJ 08540
jneils at ascsa.org<mailto:jneils at ascsa.org>