[MGSA-L] ASKI-Contemporary Social History Archives brochure (low quality) - URL instead of attachment

Roland Moore rolandmo at pacbell.net
Mon Oct 20 17:13:56 PDT 2014

From:    karpoz at yahoo.com

Dear all, Apologies for this second posting, but members of the list notified me that they haven't received the ASKI brochure due to its original size (3.2MB).

Please use the following URL for a lower-quality version of the brochure, which illustrates the archival collections and research activities of ASKI.  Once again, apologies for this mix-up.  All best, Kostis

http://maillists.uci.edu/pipermail/mgsa-l/attachments/20141020/6532a8cd/attachment-0001.pdf

Kalimera sas, The Contemporary Social History Archives (ASKI) is the leading Greek archival institution for the history of the Greek Left.
Members of the list might be interested in this new brochure, which illustrates the archival collections and research activities of ASKI.  I would be more than glad to respond to any questions relating to ASKI and discuss potential research projects and collaborations between ASKI and Modern Greek Studies programs.

Hairetismous- Kostis Karpozilos