[MGSA-L] Fw: Fwd: A bit of Greek history in Serbia

Roland Moore rolandmo at pacbell.net
Mon May 26 01:06:17 PDT 2014

From: "LYNGOS at aol.com" <LYNGOS at aol.com>

Dear Mr. Boskovic
Since in Jugoslavia was already existing a "People's Republic of Macedonia"
(1944) , what was the reason of moving the Greek political refugees as well as
the ELAS fighters (with their families and the kidnapped or not kidnapped
children), most of which were "Macedonians" all the way to Voivodina ?
Why create a "Macedonian Diaspora" ?
Why not place the Greek political refugees and the "Macedonians" of ELAS in
the newly formed "People's Republic of Macedonia" in order to make it more
"Macedonian" than ever?
Any reply would be appreciated.

Thank you
George Tsapanos

  9:08:54 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time
>Subj: [MGSA-L] A bit of Greek history in
  Serbia