[MGSA-L] Reminder: Screening of Fascism Inc. in London, UK

Philip Hager philip.hager at googlemail.com
Sat May 24 04:04:08 PDT 2014

Dear All,

The Inside/Outside Europe Research Network invites you to a screening
of *Fascism
Inc.* on Tuesday 27 May 2014 between 5pm and 8pm at Goldsmiths College (New
Academic Buidling LG01). The screening will be followed by a discussion
between invited speakers and the audience.

*Fascism Inc*. is the latest documentary by Greek  journalist Aris
Chatzistefanou (released in April 2014) where he proposes that if we look
at the period before world war two, and in particular at the close links
between Hitler’s or Mussolini’s regimes and the financial and industrial
complexes of Germany and Italy, we might recognise some of the calamities
of contemporary Europe.

Invited Speakers:
Professor John London (Goldsmiths)
Dr. Eleftheria Ioannidou (Lecturer in Drama, University of Birmingham)
Fahim Alam (filmmaker

*Riots Reframed) *
For more information on the screening and the film, please go to the
Inside/Outside Europe
blog<http://insideoutsideeurope.wordpress.com/2014/05/04/screening-fascism-inc-goldsmiths-27-may-2014-5-8pm/>
.

The event is free and no registration is needed. Please forward to anyone
who may be interested.

Best,
Philip