[MGSA-L] Yesterday, over a hundred MGSA-L subscribers were automatically set to nomail due to "bounces"

Roland Moore rolandmo at pacbell.net
Mon May 19 11:55:06 PDT 2014

Dear MGSA-L subscribers,
If your email account is hosted by Yahoo, hotmail, HOL or MSN, you may well have received a legitimate message yesterday from the listserver that your subscription was disabled due to excessive bounces.  I guess that sort of thing happens every so often.  I went back and reset all of them to mail from nomail.  However, if you want your subscription to have different settings, such as vacation hold for the summer, or daily digest, or if you want to receive the postings on another email account, then just let me know and I can fix it for you.

In general, if you notice that you haven't received MGSA-L messages in several days, you can always check the archives to see what, if anything, you misssed:  http://maillists.uci.edu/pipermail/mgsa-l/

With best wishes for a kalo kalokairi -Roland
rolandmo at pacbell.net