[MGSA-L] Do you blog?

George Baloglou gbaloglou at gmail.com
Mon May 5 01:18:03 PDT 2014

On Sun, May 4, 2014 at 8:19 PM, Vassilios Lambropoulos
<vlambrop at umich.edu>wrote:

If you blog (in any language), consider letting the list (or at least me)
> know about it.
>
> I know that Yiorgos Anagnostou and Gregory Jusdanis do
> but there may well be other list members.
>
> If you twit, please do not respond.
> This is an inquiry only about personal (not institutional) blogging.

​Besides my mathematical blog (check signature) I maintain two blogs of
possible interest to list members:​

(I) www.sillelis.blogspot.gr -- a blog on all matters concerning Sille
(small town near Konya, partially Greek-speaking until 1924) [in Greek with
English summaries*]

(II) www.liokrousi.blogspot.gr -- personal notes about Greece [in Greek*]

*appropriate comments in English will be accepted and translated

​[brief personal note: I did not even know the word "blog" until early
March 2003, when I received an e-mail with title "Blog from Baghdad!"]​

--

Γιώργος Μπαλόγλου -- Θεσσαλονίκη

http://www.oswego.edu/~baloglou (1988 - 2008)

http://crystallomath.wordpress.com (2009 - )