[MGSA-L] British and American philhellenes during the War of Greek Independence

Aristide Caratzas acaratzas at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 00:28:29 PDT 2014

As the Greek saying goes, "the priest blesses his own beard..." one of our
publications should be added to Dr. Katsetos' list, not least because it
documents the impact of the Greek Revolution in the United States.

*Founded on Freedom and Virtue*
Documents Illustrating the Impact in the United States of the Greek War of
Independence, 1821-1829
Edited by Constantine G. Hatzidimitriou

Aristide Caratzas

On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 7:28 AM, Christos D. Katsetos <cd_katsetos at yahoo.com