[MGSA-L] Princeton Hellenic Studies Workshop: March 28, 2014

Christos D. Katsetos cd_katsetos at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 21 19:43:05 PDT 2014

Traditional Pontian/Trabzon music in the sound of kemençe:
Renditions by Nikos Michailidis and Fuat Saka.

Nikos Michailidis - Populer Romeika Gaydeler
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGwdplp01-c
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4mx2G7UoEs

Fuat Saka-Romana-Leose
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELcM5e-GbxU

Fuat Saka - Leose [Lazutlar II]
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U9SIEqHMP4

Fuat Saka Lazutlar III - Kumbaramo
(Να είστε πάντα άξιοι κουμπάρε και κουμπάρα)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkRciTljVYc

=========
CDK
3/21/2014