[MGSA-L] Join our courses through a Mobility Grant by the ERASMUS Plus in Athens, Santorini, Berlin and Barcelona!

Ifigenia Georgiadou ifigenia at hcc.edu.gr
Fri Mar 14 01:56:51 PDT 2014

This email is about training courses with grants from the Erasmus Plus
Programme. Please forward it to interested organizations.

Is this email not displaying correctly?

<http://us6.campaign-archive1.com/?u=a167c30d172115df7f1b6ac5f&id=11c7c2dfc5
&e=dfb269b33f> View it in your browser.

<https://gallery.mailchimp.com/90dff3971780897efbeb59e44/images/logo_gr_for_
mailchimp.jpg>

Join our courses through a Mobility Grant by the ERASMUS Plus in Athens,
Santorini, Berlin and Barcelona!

Dear friends,

Join our courses through a Mobility Grant by the ERASMUS Plus!

Organizations that are involved in adult, school or VET education can apply
for an Erasmus KA1 Mobility grant to send members of their staff to attend
courses in another country for the next one or two years.

The HELLENIC CULTURE CENTRE offers courses in Greece (Athens, Santorini
Island), in Germany (Berlin) and Spain (Barcelona):

A. 6-day courses (Friday-Wednesday)

1. Intercultural Skills for adult educators, school teachers and mentors
(Working language: ENGLISH)
2. Informal Language teaching methodologies: Language Café, Language
Exchange, Montessori for Adults (Working language: ENGLISH)
3. Teaching a foreign language today: an eclectic perspective (for teachers
of all foreign  languages) (Working language: ENGLISH)

4. I Teach Greek: Training Course in Teaching Greek as a Foreign Language
(Working language: GREEK)
5. Learning to teach Greek  (Working language: GREEK)
6. Teaching Greek to Adults  (Working language: GREEK)
7.Greek as a foreign language  (Working language: GREEK)
8.Teacher Training: Greek to non-  native speakers  (Working language:
GREEK)

B. 10-day courses (Monday- Friday)
1.Greek Language and Culture Integrated Programme (Working language: GREEK
and ENGLISH, depending on the level)

C. 3- day courses (Friday-Sunday)
1. Language games for all language classes (Working language: ENGLISH)

Note: this course will be offered as a 6-day course too. Any of the 6-day
courses could also be offered as a 3-day course, after a relevant adjustment
of course content.
New courses will be added on Certification of language teachers in 2015.

See the full description of our courses
<http://hcc.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a167c30d172115df7f1b6ac5f&id=4
e34f0574c&e=dfb269b33f> here and a calendar with all HCC courses from June
2014 to May 2016
<http://hcc.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a167c30d172115df7f1b6ac5f&id=f
a9478e37e&e=dfb269b33f> here.

This opportunity is provided by the Key Action 1: Learning Mobility of
Individuals of the Erasmus Plus Programme. The organization has to submit an
application to the National Agency of the country where it is based. In this
Application, the organization has to describe a mobility project, in the
context of which members of its staff can attend different courses by
different providers in Europe.

What your organization should do to apply:

Step 1: Register your organization at the European Commission Authentication
Service (ECAS) using the information here:
<http://hcc.us6.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=a167c30d172115df7f1b6ac5f&id=
ae8db2886a&e=dfb269b33f>
http://eeas.europa.eu/media/subscribe/ecas-user-manual.pdf

Step 2: After registering at ECAS, you have to register at register at the
Participant Portal at
<http://hcc.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a167c30d172115df7f1b6ac5f&id=5
2251e66a4&e=dfb269b33f>
http://ec.europa.eu/education/participants/portal/desktop/en/home.html in
order to get your Personal Identification Code- PIC

Step 3: Contact your National Agency (
<http://hcc.us6.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=a167c30d172115df7f1b6ac5f&id=
bf97c709c3&e=dfb269b33f>
http://ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/national-agencies_en.htm) and
find the application form for Erasmus Plus KA1. There are different forms
for organizations that are involved in Adult, School or VET education.

Step 4: Fill in your application according to the mobilities you wish to
realize. Use the description of our courses found above and ask us for
further advice.

Step 5: Submit your application to your National Agency by March 17, 2014.

We would be happy to answer any questions and support your application!

<http://cdn-images.mailchimp.com/icons/social-block/color-facebook-128.png>

Friend on Facebook

  <http://cdn-images.mailchimp.com/icons/social-block/color-twitter-128.png>

 <https://www.twitter.com/HCCAthens/> Follow on Twitter

<http://cdn-images.mailchimp.com/icons/social-block/color-forwardtofriend-12
8.png>

<http://us6.forward-to-friend1.com/forward?u=a167c30d172115df7f1b6ac5f&id=11
c7c2dfc5&e=dfb269b33f> Forward to a Friend

<https://gallery.mailchimp.com/90dff3971780897efbeb59e44/images/gelasti_taks
i.jpg>

HCC as your local partner
Organize YOUR courses in beautiful Santorini! The Hellenic Culture Centre
offers in Megalochori village a 3-classrooms venue, logistics support and a
rich cultural and social programme.  <mailto:vassia at hcc.edu.gr> Contact us
for more information.

HELLENIC CULTURE CENTRE
www.hcc.edu.gr
Coordinator of Educational Programmes: Vassia Kossiva (vassia at hcc.edu.gr)

  <https://www.twitter.com/HCCAthens/> follow on Twitter | friend on
Facebook |
<http://us6.forward-to-friend1.com/forward?u=a167c30d172115df7f1b6ac5f&id=11
c7c2dfc5&e=dfb269b33f> forward to a friend

Copyright © 2014 Hellenic Culture Centre, All rights reserved.

We're really sorry if you receive this email more than once! If you are not
interested in our announcements or you are in this list by mistake or for
any other reason you wish your e-mail to be deleted from this list of
recipients, please reply with the subject “DELETE” and accept our apologies
for any disturbance.

233ae1a636&e=dfb269b33f&c=11c7c2dfc5> unsubscribe from this list |
<http://hcc.us6.list-manage1.com/profile?u=a167c30d172115df7f1b6ac5f&id=233a
e1a636&e=dfb269b33f> update subscription preferences

This email was sent to vassia at hcc.edu.gr

<http://hcc.us6.list-manage.com/about?u=a167c30d172115df7f1b6ac5f&id=233ae1a
636&e=dfb269b33f&c=11c7c2dfc5> why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this
list
<http://hcc.us6.list-manage2.com/unsubscribe?u=a167c30d172115df7f1b6ac5f&id=
233ae1a636&e=dfb269b33f&c=11c7c2dfc5>     update subscription preferences
<http://hcc.us6.list-manage1.com/profile?u=a167c30d172115df7f1b6ac5f&id=233a
e1a636&e=dfb269b33f>
Hellenic culture centre · Derigni 18 · Athens, attina 10434 · Greece

<http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm
_medium=email&utm_campaign=monkey_rewards&aid=a167c30d172115df7f1b6ac5f&afl=
1> Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

<http://hcc.us6.list-manage.com/track/open.php?u=a167c30d172115df7f1b6ac5f&i
d=11c7c2dfc5&e=dfb269b33f>

---
Αυτό το email είναι απαλλαγμένο από ιούς και κακόβουλο λογισμικό, επειδή είναι ενεργή η προστασία avast! Antivirus.