[MGSA-L] Fwd: Fwd: [Villazografou] Fwd: Fwd: Κείμενο υπογραφών για το Ελληνικό/ για διακίνηση

Aristide Caratzas acaratzas at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 10:49:36 PDT 2014

Ms Panourgia is right on the first instance, the "petition" has nothing to
do with Modern Greek Studies;

As for the aim of the petition, it reflects cheap politics by Syriza
cohorts, which as usual know and/or care little about economic development
of Greece (one supposes their model is Kim il Sung's regime) at a time when
unemployment has soared, as anyone who reads the Greek & international
press will tell you.

If those who composed the petition had a minimum of integrity (one supposes
such a quality is a "bourgeois construction"...) they would note that of
the 6200 stremmata of space, 4000 are to remain park and public areas.

Aristide Caratzas

--
Aristide D.Caratzas
acaratzas at gmail.com