[MGSA-L] "A Nigerian who doesn't look Greek at all"

George Baloglou gbaloglou at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 07:48:53 PST 2014

On Sun, Jan 19, 2014 at 5:18 PM, Neni Panourgia <np255 at columbia.edu> wrote:

>  Dear members of the list,
>
> Happy New Year!
>
> This short video should be of interest to the list. The title on the
> subject line above is a straight quote from the interview. Enjoy and
> disseminate widely.
>
>  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmj21RVLvTc&feature=youtu.be

 Dear Neni and all,

this is an old one, so old that my first guess would have been that NYC's
only Greek bookstore no longer exists: nice to hear that it is still out
there!

... But nowadays there is a much more famous Nigerian who doesn't look
Greek at all: Giannis Antetonkounmpo of NBA fame -- just check him out on
youtube :-)

--

Γιώργος Μπαλόγλου -- Θεσσαλονίκη

http://www.oswego.edu/~baloglou (1988 - 2008)