[MGSA-L] Libra Internship Program

June Samaras june.samaras at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 14:48:32 PST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Greek America Foundation <info at greekamerica.org>
Date: Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 2:05 PM

      Email not displaying correctly? View it in your
browser<http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=03b2938052eb20792c479129a&id=551f781fa2&e=3ab8fe3579>
.       [image: Greek America
Foundation]<http://greekamerica.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=03b2938052eb20792c479129a&id=a6828f412c&e=3ab8fe3579>
[image:
Like http://www.greekamerica.org/ on
Facebook]<http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=03b2938052eb20792c479129a&id=551f781fa2&fblike=fblike-46c4d7d6&e=3ab8fe3579&socialproxy=http%3A%2F%2Fus2.campaign-archive1.com%2Fsocial-proxy%2Ffacebook-like%3Fu%3D03b2938052eb20792c479129a%26id%3D551f781fa2%26url%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.greekamerica.org%252F%26title%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.greekamerica.org%252F>
 [image:
share on Twitter]<http://twitter.com/share?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.greekamerica.org%2F&text=Libra+Internship+Program+via+%40NIC2012NYC&count=none>
 [image:
facebook]<http://greekamerica.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=03b2938052eb20792c479129a&id=606cd3a6e6&e=3ab8fe3579>
 [image: twitter]<http://greekamerica.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=03b2938052eb20792c479129a&id=97394c0fa8&e=3ab8fe3579>
 [image: youtube]<http://greekamerica.us2.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=03b2938052eb20792c479129a&id=596a903187&e=3ab8fe3579>

*Libra Internship Program - Deadline: January 20, 2014*
*Share with a young person whose life you would like to change*

Our Libra Internship program is now in its third year of changing young
people’s lives. Launched in 2012 in partnership with the Libra Group, the
Libra Internship program offers global internships to up to 20 young people
in our community. After *two years and with 22 students as alumni*, we know
that this program is having an indelible impact on the lives of young
people in our community.

Thanks to the vision of the Libra Group and the Logothetis family we are
offering university level internships for *up to 20 rising juniors and
seniors, as well as graduating seniors, again in the summer of 2014*. The
Chairman and CEO of the Libra Group, George Logothetis, is a Greek America
Foundation board member.

These students will be placed, depending upon their area of interest and
focus of study, in one of the Libra Group’s subsidiary companies in fields
like shipping, aviation, hospitality, real estate and renewable energy at
one of the group’s 25 key international locations which include New York,
Miami, London, Athens, Beijing and Buenos Aires.

The internships will span the duration of the summer 2014 vacation and will
include a stipend for travel and living expenses-- all covered by the
generosity of the Libra Group.

We are sure you will appreciate the tremendous opportunity we are offering
these students.  The selection process is meticulous as these internships
are offered only to a very select group of students in our community whom
we believe exhibit the right qualities and qualifications to merit
inclusion.

Please see the link below for additional information. The deadline for the
application process is *January 20, 2014.  *This exciting project furthers
the Greek America Foundation's mission to help young people shape their
futures.

Thank you for all you do to support the Greek America Foundation. *Please
share this link with a young person whose life you think can be changed by
becoming a Libra Intern.*

*Apply or learn more by clicking the following
link: http://www.greekamerica.org/student-programs/libra-internships/
<http://greekamerica.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=03b2938052eb20792c479129a&id=b31fe22ac3&e=3ab8fe3579>*
       [image: Join The Movement]
Support the Greek America Foundation with a contribution today [image:
DONATE TODAY!]<http://greekamerica.us2.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=03b2938052eb20792c479129a&id=c44c499b39&e=3ab8fe3579>
    GREEK
AMERICA FOUNDATION 2012 © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Brought to you by
*customedialabs™*<http://greekamerica.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=03b2938052eb20792c479129a&id=74a6515053&e=3ab8fe3579>
   If you do not wish to receive these emails, click
here<http://greekamerica.us2.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=03b2938052eb20792c479129a&id=98b991985d&e=3ab8fe3579&c=551f781fa2>to
unsubscribe
   Greek America Foundation 2012 © All Rights Reserved
910 W Van Buren St, Suite 7SW, Chicago, IL 60607

--
June Samaras
2020 Old Station Rd
E-mail : june.samaras at gmail.com